Services of Mark Rhodes Furniture.
I provide a full design and build service for all your interior/exterior needs, in traditional or contemporary styles ranging from.
- Commissioned bespoke furniture.
- Kitchen, and Larder units.
- Dining tables, chairs, serving tables, side tables, and coffee tables.
- Fitted wardrobes, bed side tables, and dressing tables.
- Fitted alcove units, and bookcases.
- Media furniture for entertainment and home office, and storage solutions.
- Garden furniture.
- Furniture made from your own felled tree.
- All doors, casement windows, traditional sash windows, and all facets of Joinery undertaken.
- Oak timber frame fabrication.
- Architectural mouldings for listed and period homes.
- My clients can provide me with any sketch or a picture, or they can bring an existing piece into my workshop for me to match.
- If you can think it, I can make it.
After our initial design consultation I will provide you with an estimate; if this is acceptable to you then I will draw up detailed plans and provide a firm quotation for the work to be undertaken. A 40% deposit secures a production slot followed by a 40% interim payment during the making of your piece, then the remaining 20% upon delivery or final fitting this will be set out in my terms & conditions which all clients receive at initial meeting.
I mainly cover the East Anglian region, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, and Essex. But if a nice furniture commission comes up, I will travel nationally.